Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome to Pack The MAC


Hello and thank you for joining the Pack. My name is Parker Perry and I go to the University of Akron. I realize that there are some really good sites out there that follow MAC sports but I don't think you are going to find anything like what I am about to bring you.

My goal for this blog is to pack as much MAC sporting news into it. I don't care if it is football, volleyball, women's tennis, soccer, anything MAC sports related I will have for you.

The object is to post at least one well thought out message every single day from today, to the end of the MAC season sometime around June of 2012.

Like I said before, anything is fair game. I like to consider myself a MAC guru of sorts, meaning that I am not like the typical fan that follows only the major sports. I am one who knows who won the women's soccer tournament (Central Michigan) to Women's tennis (Akron). I am really looking forward to sharing all the insight and getting to know all of you.

Though I am a Zip, and I do love my Zips, I will be as unbiased as possible. I will try to keep a hard line of professionalism on this site.

I invite you to follow this blog and to comment on each and every article that I post. It would be a lot fun to interact with my readers than to just have a one way conversation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, it is much appreciated.

Parker Perry

*By the way, I understand that I do not have Temple listed as one of the tabs, I had to make sacrifices due to only being able to make ten tabs. I had to eliminate them from this but I still will have articles about them be assured. That is also the reason why all of the Michigan schools are grouped together.

No comments:

Post a Comment